Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology wish to award a contract under the open procedure for project work involving the upgrading / reconfiguration of a number of existing laboratories, conversion of a classroom into a new Design computer Lab and the formation of a new small prototype room.
The work is located in various locations over 2 floors. See site layouts (Drawing No 1 & 2). This will be a turnkey project which will be ready to move into upon completion. The main elements involved are as follows:
• Alterations to door openings / internal glazing screens
• Electrical alterations / Installations.
• Mechanical alterations / Installations.
• Installation of suspended ceilings
• Floor finishes.
• Installation of furniture (benching, shelving & storage units).
Please refer to ITT for full details.
Contract was awarded on the 10.05.2021 to Kesel Construction, Hanley Buildings, Claregalway, Co Galway. 7 Tenders were received.