M&E Engineering consultancy services, with specialist experience in the design of sports floodlighting, to deliver a sports floodlighting project from design through to completion and handover.
The successful tenderer will be required to:
• Perform the role of Designer in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 (S.I. No. 291 of 2013) as amended.
• Prepare a detailed design for the sports floodlighting, to include a full LUX lighting assessment and plan.
• Prepare a submission and consult with Galway City Council Planning Section.
• Prepare and submit ESB connection application.
• Prepare detailed design drawings, specifications and cost report for the works.
• Prepare tender documentation, evaluate and report on tender submissions for M&E works.
• Provide Employer’s Representative duties for the M&E works.
• Coordinate with the PSDP, Design Team, PSCS and Contractor to ensure the completion of a Safety File for handover to the Employer.
Full details of services required are provided in Schedule B of the ‘Standard Conditions of Engagement for Consultancy Services (Technical) Schedules’.