TD-21-0799_FRAMEWORK FOR CHIMNEY SPECIALISITS CONTRACTORS FOR CARLOW COUNTY COUNCIL
04th April 2021
To Whom It May Concern:
Re: FRAMEWORK FOR CHIMNEY SPECIALISITS CONTRACTORS
Carlow County Council invites chimney contractors to complete the accompanying document to form a chimney specialists panel lasting 36 months.
Each contractor must produce the following documentation with submission of interest:
· Completion of accompanying Pricing Schedule.
· Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
· Current Health & Safety Statement.
· Evidence of membership of a pension and sick pay scheme
· Evidence of Insurance (Public, Employers & All Risks Policies).
· Where any sub-contractors are employed it will be the responsibility of the main contractor to ensure that the said sub-contractor is in possession of either a Bona-fide C2 certificate or a Tax Clearance Certificate.
Failure to produce the above information will deem your submission ineligible to be placed on this panel.
This Panel will be in place for a period of 36 months and no additional contractors can be placed on this panel once closing date for receipt of submission has lapsed.
Completed documentation should be returned via eTenders website on or before 16.00 23rd April 2021. Further information may be obtained from the Housing Department Tel.: (059) 9136295 or email (mailto:email@example.com)
Senior Executive Engineer.