NHS North West London CCG is inviting competitive bid responses to provide a solution to deliver a programme of work that will seek to address the challenges that exist in relation to the prevention of suicide and self-harm.
The service will:
– Establish a Suicide Prevention Network across NW London, ensuring representation from CCGs, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, service users and those with lived experience and local VCSE organisations.
– Provide a Suicide Prevention Programme Lead to support joint working with system partners to develop strategic planning and align development, coordination and oversight of suicide prevention initiatives across NW London.
– Ensure an engagement approach of reaching out to people with lived experience to inform the development of targeted support services.
– Rollout a suicide awareness training programme for professionals working in primary care in the first instance, and relevant support services.
– Provide targeted support for vulnerable groups – this element of service expected to account for most of the allocated investment.
A Service Specification is available providing further detail.
The procurement process aims to award a service contract by the end of May 2021 to enable the new services to develop from June 2021 onwards.
Whilst this contract opportunity is open to all types of providers having appropriate and relevant experience, this contract opportunity is likely to be interest to VCSE organisations having relevant local understanding, reach and influence.
Funding has been agreed to support a fixed contract price over an initial 18 month contract duration for Â£670,500, with rights reserved for the contract duration to be extended for up to a further 18 months (potential maximum of 3 years) with potential value of Â£1,341,000