The project comprises enabling / civils works in support of ongoing and future development of The University of Sheffield’s research and development site located at Harpur Hills, Buxton SK17 9JN. The primary aim of the work package is to provide infrastructure support works in advance of the new proposed welfare facility The works are outlined below:
-Excavate and reduce levels to enable construction of proposed welfare facilities.
-Excavate and reduce levels to enable formation of proposed car park area.
-Excavate and reduce levels to enable formation of new access roads.
– Excavate services trenches for proposed M&E services.
– Excavate and install new below ground drainage for the welfare and car park area.
– Formation of new foundations for the proposed welfare facilities.
– Formation of new car park area including land drains etc.
– Formation of new retaining walls and other ancillaries support works.
– M&E services works in support of the above.
Further information is contained within the tender documents / package. This is a non-EU open tender exercise. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) can be downloaded by registering and expressing your interest on the University e-tendering system https://in-tendhost.co.uk/Sheffield .Completed tenders must be returned through the same e-tendering system.