NHS England and Improvement Health and Justice team (London) holds the responsibility for commissioning healthcare services in all London prisons, young offender institutions, criminal justice liaison and diversion services; police custody suites; immigration removal centres, sexual assault and referral centres etc. Therefore as part of our legal duty and the Department of Health’s policy to “Treat patients and service users with respect, dignity and compassion” we ensure that patient and public voice(PPV) sits right at the heart of our statutory responsibilities.
As part of the response to these important responsibilities, NHS England would like to draw your attention to the Tender for an Health & Justice (London) Patient and Public Voice Provider (PPV) three year(+1) contract, that will support the H&J approach to PPV across our adult services and ensure that PPV runs through all of the important healthcare operational and development work that we support across the London footprint.
To access the tender documents and bid for this requirement you should login/sign-up to the e-procurement system here:
– Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Patient & Public Voice – Adults (C25769).
– Click ‘Register Interest’
– Once you have registered your interest we will contact you with event details.
All messages should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
– Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
– Click the relevant Project Title
– Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’