The Arts Council is completing a project to upgrade its core business systems to MS Dynamics 365 by April 2022. The project was initiated in May 2020 and will integrate five separate business systems onto the Dynamics platform:
• MS CRM 2013 – management of funding application process
• Finance workflow – approval workflow for POs, invoices and grant payments
• Online services website – allows applicants to submit applications and request payments and manage assessments with external experts
• Arts activity reporting portal – allows applicants to report on funding received
• Child protection welfare audit – supports applicants to meet their legal obligations when working with children
The Arts Council requires the services of a senior project manager with experience in MS Dynamics to close out the project and launch the new platform with the external technology partner.