Border Force (BF) is a Directorate of the Home Office. BF operate a fleet of five (5) Cutters. One of these Cutters, HMC Vigilant (Damen 4207 Class), has a requirement for a period of works.
The full package of works required is detailed in the attached C20490 – Statement of Requirements – HMC Vigilant.
The Authority reserves the right to withdraw this requirement during any stage of this process.
This package is to be undertaken in the following geographic areas;
1. UK – between Portland and Cromer.
Bidders are required to submit their written quotations in both .pdf and .docx formats.
The purpose of this notice is to make the SoR available to, and invite, potential suppliers to confirm they can fully meet the requirements by providing a fully itemised written quotation for the complete and specified work package. The quotation is to be submitted in currency, GBP.
Those potential suppliers are invited to send an email to; Adam Jones, Home Office Commercial at firstname.lastname@example.org , confirming their interest in this opportunity, providing the itemised quotation.
Furthermore, a compliant bid consists of the following required documentation;
1. Supplier to provide a copy of an in-date insurance certificate;
2. Supplier is to accept the Authority ‘s Short Form T&C’s (C20490 – HMC Vigilant – T&Cs) on which the contract will be awarded is required;
3. The Supplier is to provide a CDP as stated in the SoR, Part 4, Section 6.3.;
4. The Supplier is to ensure that every line in Annexes A, B, C, D and E of the SoR are quoted against and/or acknowledged as appropriate.
All required documentation should be submitted via email to Adam Jones, at the address above, no later than: 12:00pm BST, Monday 8th March 2021.